I’ve had that little bit of swag over in the sidebar for a month or so now, I found it over at Doodaddy and thought this would be a nice change from my normal rant about boobs and lack of sleep.
Blog Action Day this year is focusing on the environment, and unless you are totally a no impact person, living under a rock, without access to any kind of media, you have run across something that mentions psst… the environment… perhaps we need to change our ways just a smidge.
It’s overwhelming, all the things we could think about. I decided that I can’t focus on it all. So my focus in my house, for the next year is to go back to the original “reuse, reduce, recycle” mantra. And it’s for a very worthy cause.
Top Ten Ways Reducing Trash Will Get Me More Sex
10. Less fast food = less trash = weight loss = sex
9. Less Starbucks = less trash = more money for lingerie (that I’ll look good in b/c of #10.) = sex
8. Less time shopping for things we don’t really need = less trash = more free time = sex
7. Cloth diapers = no rotting disposables sitting around the house = nice smelling house = makes candles work better for setting mood = sex
6. Fresh fruit = no trash = more energy = sex
5. Less trash = more freedom for Kaiser to play in the other room = sex
4. Less trash to landfills = less landfills = more outdoors = more places to have sex
3. Less packaged food = less trash = better health = longer life = more time for… sex
2. Less trash in car = clean car = less time spent cleaning car = more time for sex
1. Less trash Scout has to take out = happy Scout = sex
Great list, and wow, you’ll be getting a lot!
You are a genius!
LOL I cannot WAIT to see the google searches you’ll get because of this one….
Man, I had trouble focusing, too. I like your post better than mine!
Hmmm, maybe I should increase my consumption. 😉
Good lord. That is a different take on things.
Snort! That’s beautiful!
Finally! A reason to be environmentally friendly! Thank you. ;o)
Happy Blog Action Day!
Lisa (the girls' moma)
OH MY GOSH. You are my kinda girl. LOVE IT.
OMG those are hyterical!
Sue at nobaddays
Dude, I like the way you think…
Great post and I enjoyed your birth story too.
the egel nest
I think this is my favorite blog action day post…very creative 🙂
The Egel Nest
Love this post!
Dude I’m recycling twice a day now!
I was going to write a comment… but I need to go talk to John about the environment.
Yes, more Magnum.
This is great! You’ve just given everyone out there a reason to REALLY care about the environment… you go girl! 🙂
This is really funny! The best Blog Action Day post I have seen yet! Thanks for the laugh.
Kelli @ Gohn Crazy
Best environment post Ive read yet.
LOL Those are GREAT! I love how you think!