Hotfessional tagged me for another Meme. This one is Four by Four. So, here goes:
4 Jobs I’ve had
- High school special ed teacher,
- Arts and Crafts director at a summer camp,
- Proofreader (did I spell that right?),
- 4am preload shift for RPS (now FedEx)
4 Movies I could watch over and over
- American Pie
- Down with Love
- Grumpy Old Men
4 TV Shows I watch
- Grey’s Anatomy
- Sesame Street
- Private Practice (well, I’m trying it b/c Kate Walsh is so hot I think she belongs on my laminated list)
- Bones (b/c Un!Puffy! David Boreanaz is DEFINITELY on my laminated list)
4 Places I’ve lived
4 Favorite Foods
- Chocolate Pudding
- Mac n Cheese
- Perfect Beef Tenderloin
- Chicken and Sausage Gumbo
4 Favorite Colors
- Dk blue (on the baby)
- Warm yellow (in my kitchen)
- Hazel green (in Scout’s eyes)
- Red (on a very good day)
4 Places I’d love to be right now
- Yoga class (oh wait, I just got back)
- Stingray City
- Right here, next to Scout and the Baby.
4 Names I love but could/would not use for my children
- Nicholas (Scout said no)
- Tyler (Scout said no)
- Ryan (can’t name kids after ex boyfriends)
- Michelle (not naming my kids after his ex girlfriends)
And now I’m tagging: Growing a Pair and Workingmomma. Play if you’d like.
I also got tagged and blinged by MomChatter! This was completely welcome and appreciated at the end of a long delurking week.
“5 Interesting Factoids You Didn’t Know About Me”
1. I just had a heart attack b/c I thought my ex had found my blog.
2. I have lived in a town as small as 300.
3. I have taught in a high school where the freshman class was twice the size of the town of 300.
4. My favorite adult beverage is a Bloody Mary.
5. If money were no object, Scout and I would move to Chicago.
MomChatter also gave me blingity bling! So I will decorate my sidebar and pass this along.
The first one goes to Veronica because she’s just damn cool, and led her very own bf’ing controversy on her blog this week. (Did ya’ll know that bf’ing past 12 months is clearly sexual? After you pick yourself up off the floor from laughing your ass off you can go take a look. Oh, that commenter was Anonymous – they all are eh?)
The second goes to someone I’ve never actually talked to before – but she brought us all such joy this week, the every hysterical (and in keeping with this week’s theme, ironically) Boobs, Injuries and Dr. Pepper.
Go forth and spread thy bloggy lurve!
(Ten Steps for Creating Breast Health)
ps I owe out a shatload of emails – I was lazy on Thursday and I went to yoga on Friday – now that it’s the weekend I’ll get caught up – just didn’t want you to think I didn’t care – because I do – I care a LOT. While you are waiting to hear back from me, go check out cinnamon gurl’s post – all inspired by ME!
I got bling! Wow thanks!
Thanks for dropping by my blog and saying ‘hi’!
I really enjoy the movie Down With Love, too. First time I saw it was (believe it or not) a rainy afternoon in Paris, so I ducked into a movie theatre on the Champs d’Lycee for a couple of hours. Very enjoyable. And, well, big soft spot for Ewen McGregor. (Moulin Rouge would be another favorite.)
that was a great list!!
how are you liking your job now??
sounds like a good schedule and I hear they are great to work for….
I need to look into that!
thanks for a fun read this morning!
Veronica deserves the bling – she rocks!
Hey, that 4am preload sounds like a dream job. Whew!
a proofreader, huh?
and hey, do you make your own gumbo? i can never get the roux right myself.
The unused names are always fascinating. I’ve got the name Hugh tucked in my back pocket – but hubby always vetoed it.
I love learning about you:)