Got tagged, twice which was funny, because I’d been thinking of answers to this meme – then got tagged and promptly forgot about all the genius things I’d thought of to say.
Here are the rules:
1 – Link to the person who tagged you and post the rules on your blog.
2 – Share seven random and/or weird things about yourself.
3 – Tag seven random people at the end of your post and include links to their blogs.
4 – Let each person know that they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
2. My shoe size is 9.5 – 10. I adore shoes, but have gotten practical (ahem: boring) and don’t buy many. Which isn’t to say I don’t want to. I do. Very, very much.
3. People who comment on my blog get put in my reader. You read me, I will read you. Just something to think about all you lurky lurkers out there. Seriously, say hello. I won’t bite. Unless you are covered in Thanksgiving leftovers.
4. I don’t know how to pray the Anglican/Episcopal rosary, but I really want one of these.
5. If money were no object, our house would be decorated in Arts and Crafts style – probably with furniture from here.
6. My grandma is 94 years old today. She’s a little weak, and her hearing … well, let’s just say the fire alarm went off one year and she thought it was her hearing aid squealing. Otherwise, the woman is amazingly healthy.
7. NaBloMe month has started to take its toll on me. I’m running out of ideas. I need ya’ll to ask me questions or give me some idea of what you want to read. I need you, gentle reader.
I’m tagging all the preppy girls:
1. Mary Alice – aka Bootsy
2. Magpie – aka Cricket
3. Jackie – aka Topsy
4. Flutter – aka Tibby
5. Arkie Mama – aka Mimi
6. Slouching Mom – aka Cece
7. Lotus – aka Bootsy