Yo, bitchez, it’s me, Alex. Mah mom is off crying in the corner like some pansy ass pansy because, “she ain’t got no sleepy in a while” and I, apparently talk like I ain’t got no edumakashun …
I got tagged by Amy’s Kim to do this meme.
The Rules Of The Meme:
Each player makes a list of eight random facts/habits about themselves.
At the end of your list, choose eight people to to tag and list their names.
Leave them a comment on each of their websites to let them know that they have been tagged.
The people tagged will write a post on their own website about their eight things, post these rules, and tag eight others.
1. I will be 8 months old on Christmas Day. I expect good presents. Even though the people at NaturalPod (c0upon code: CMPSTG10) called and told Mommy today that my presents will probably be late because she just ordered them today. Sucky Mommy. Just because I won’t remember, doesn’t mean it doesn’t matter Mommy! But I love you Mommy!
2. I love eating Indian food and Chinese food. Almost as much as I love eating YoBaby. Almost as much as I love Mommy!
3. I decided to mix it up and start nursing exclusively on the Sunday before Thanksgiving. I said to myself, “Self, there is a milk bar RIGHT THERE. Perhaps you shall partake.” And I partook. I love my Mommy.
4. I decided to mix it up and start waking up to nurse every 90 minutes all night long on Thanksgiving day. I am very thankful for mommy’s boobies. Very. I want to tell her all night. Sometimes she tries to take them away before I am done. This is not okay. I love my Mommy very much.
5. It takes Mommy 10 days of this before it will make her cry. This is something called “a breaking point.” Interesting….
(Whoops, forgot this is about me, not Mommy.)
5. I then, just for fun, slept 7 hours in a row for the first time in my entire, whole, wide, life. Just for fun. It was fun to have Mommy in such a good mood that day. It was even funnier to watch her act like I was going to do it again the next night. I laughed so hard when I started waking her up each and every hour. Well, I laughed on the inside, my mouth was too full of milk to actually laugh out loud. I might shoot milk out my nose. That would be uncool. My Mommy is kewl.
6. I think it’s tewtally fun to watch Mommy climb into the crib with me when she wants me to nap in there. Especially when I make her get on her hands and knees to let me eat. Mm. Good times. My Mommy is athletic.
7. My poop smells like roses.
(Like rotten roses that have been composted in pig manure and left out to dry in the hot summer sun.) NO MOMMY THIS IS MY MEME, QUIT TRYING TO TAKE AWAY ALL OF MY FUN OR I WILL KICK YOU IN THE FULL BLADDER IN THE MIDDLE OF THE NIGHT JUST SO YOU CAN SEE HOW MUCH FUN IT IS TO PEE ON YOURSELF AND HAVE TO LAY IN IT!
Um. I mean …. *looks around* *looks innocent* I luff you Mommy.
8. Vote Kaiser and Tavish 2008! Sleep is for Losers … and Parents… so clearly if Sleep=Losers and Parents=Sleep then Parents=Losers. Um… I love my Mommy and my Daddy, even if they are Losers.
*rubs hands together in glee*
Connor (For Sleep is for Losers International to *really* work, we have to be *really* international.)
Shortman “Possible Love in a Sock” Hot (to help train me for “Kaiser, the teen years”)
Baby O or LB – because I’ve recently learned they have successfully kicked their parents out of their bed completely. I am in awe of their powers.